How to make a time profile
Want to block some apps on certain days or at certain times?
- Go to the Blocking tab. In the Profiles section, tap + Add to create a new Profile.
- Select Time as your blocking condition.
- Select the days you want the block to be active. Any red days will be blocked.
- Optional: Tap Add (+) on the right of times to add the time you want the apps to be blocked on the red days. It is active all day by default.
- Select the FROM time, tap TO, select the until time and press OK.
- Select the apps and websites you want to block, what is blocked and name your profile.
- Tap Create.
Note: Profiles are activated automatically after creating them. You do not have to enable them manually after setting them up.
Note: In AppBlock versions 5.X, Profiles are found in the menu on the left > Profiles.
For video instructions, check out our youtube channel:
AppBlock - Time Profile, Block apps on working days.
Note: The videos may show an earlier version of the app.