How to make a usage limit profile
Want to limit your usage of an app? Create a profile limiting how much you can use an app each hour or day.
- Go to the Blocking tab. In the Profiles section, tap + Add to create a new Profile.
- Select Usage limit as your blocking condition.
- Select Daily or Hourly usage limit.
- Set the limit by typing it using the numbers or by tapping the +1h (hour) and +1m (minute) buttons.
- Select the apps and websites you want to block, what is blocked and name your profile.
- Tap Create.
Note: Profiles are activated automatically after creating them. You do not have to enable them manually after setting them up.
Note: In AppBlock versions 5.X, Profiles are found in the menu on the left > Profiles.