How to make a time profile
Want to block some apps on certain days or at certain times?
- Go to Profiles.
- Create a new profile by tapping the (+) button..
- Select Time as your blocking condition.
- Select the days you want the block to be active. Any red days will be blocked.
- Optional: Tap Add (+) on the right of times to add the time you want the apps to be blocked on the red days. It is active all day by default.
- Select the FROM time, tap TO, select the until time and press OK.
- Select the apps and websites you want to block, what is blocked and name your profile.
- Tap Create.
Note: Profiles are activated automatically after creating them. You do not have to enable them manually after setting them up.