How to stop AppBlock turning off with low battery
Does your block seemingly randomly stop? Ignoring battery optimizations will likely resolve the issue.
- Open the AppBlock Settings: More > Settings
- Select TroubleShooting.
- Select Ignore battery optimizations. This will open your device’s battery optimization settings.
- Tap on the dropdown menu that says Not optimized and select All apps.
- Scroll down until you find AppBlock. Tap on it.
- Select Don’t optimize and tap Done.
- You may now return to the home screen.
Note: In AppBlock versions 5.X, Settings are found in the menu on the left > Settings.
For video instructions, check out our youtube channel:
AppBlock - Battery optimization, AppBlock stops unexpectedly.
Note: The videos may show an earlier version of the app.