How to block websites
- Create a Profile or QuickBlock as usual.
- In the step where you select the applications, at the top, tap on webs.
- Type in a website you want to block. You may use a URL or a keyword. Tap the ok mark on your keyboard to add it to the list.
- Repeat until you have added all keywords and URLs that you wish.
- Optional: For more information about keywords, press the information icon (i) on the top right.
Note: You may block both websites and apps using the same profile. Just set up the apps, change to the webs tab, set it up and save.